Friday, December 11, 2009

Small Update.

This has been a really busy week for me. I had appointments with a lot of our vendors for our upcoming wedding. Things seem to be going along somewhat smoothly, so I am just trying to keep on top of things. We also had a mouse in our house earlier this week, which caused a bit of excitement.

The computer at the apartment has also been broken, but that was taken care of earlier today. I also drove up to Mt. Pleasant and back to get my sister from college on Thursday, which was a good 6 hour trip.

All in all, a busy and stressful week. Sadly, reading has again taken a backseat and so has blogging. I finished Germinal on Tuesday night and I started my next book. I hope to find time to write about them later this weekend.

As it gets closer to the wedding, I am most likely going to take a hiatus until we get back from our honeymoon. The less on my plate, the better. But in the meantime, keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment