I really thought I was going to make it until 3 am, but alas, my eyes are closing and I am worn out. The last few hours have been rough going and I am finally going to head to bed. I cannot wait.
Anyway, before I head off to sleep, let's recap a little, shall we?
I managed to finish the following books:
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky (I read 100 pages today!)
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (I read two short stories, amounting to 34 pages)
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad (I was trying to finish the LOST challenge, but it was putting me to sleep after only 30 pages)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen (170 pages down!)
For those of you still going strong, keep it at it! I will be snuggled in bed dreaming of books I am sure.
Happy Reading everyone!