Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sorry Everyone!

I was supposed to write two posts for today last night: my usual Thursday Treat post and my post for the Classics Circuit.

However, a couple of the guys at Matt's work (another park in our city) found two kittens abandoned in the park. Matt and I took them in last night. I spent all of my time yesterday after working getting them checked out and giving them multiple flea baths. They were starved and dehydrated yesterday, but are doing much better today. They are both playing with our two cats and they seem to be eating and drinking!

I will try to get up my Classics Circuit post tomorrow morning, so please look for it!

5 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sweet! I'm glad the kitties are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You can save kitties over blogging any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's great for the kittens to got a good place for living! I am missing Thursday Treat, but it was for a good cause n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the kittens are recovering and doing well!

    ReplyDelete