I had my last day at the park on Friday, so I spent the weekend with Matt and I've been plotting out what I'm doing this week. I have a whole week with no real obligations. I have PD and room set-up next week (school starts after Labor Day), so I am going to take advantage of my last week of freedom. :)
Here is what I am hoping to accomplish in the next week:
- Finish Mansfield Park and A Passage to India
- Rearrange/straighten up bookshelves
- Move initial items into my classroom (I have a lot of reference books, etc that I want to get in there. I also want to measure my bulletin boards for fabric, etc).
- Type and prep first week activities, etc.
- Continue prepping all my classes (I've made the most progress with my American Lit class, sophomores, but I need to get more done in mythology and U.S. History).
- Clean and scrub down the apartment-I've been meaning to do a real good deep clean of the apartment since summer started, but haven't had time.
- Go shopping for new dress pants, etc. Dress pants always seem to be something I need!