Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vanity Fair Readalong.

I really did fail at hosting this readalong this month. To be quite honest, there were many times this month that I forgot this was going on.

I am only halfway through the novel at the moment, but I still wanted to touch base with those of you reading this and participating.

From what I have read so far, I am thoroughly enjoying the novel. I love the snark, the description, and Becky. I am curious to see where things go and how we get there.

Please leave a comment and link below if you've finished this one (need to give you credit). I'll post sometime in the next week with my final thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing what everyone else thought ... here is a link to my second Vanity Fair post: http://careysbookproject.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/vanity-fair-by-william-makepeace-thackeray-part-ii/

    ReplyDelete