This year, I am dividing my goals into a few broader categories. I did this last year as well-it made it easier to work on the smaller (sometimes silly) goals. :)
Please let me know if you think I should add anything, and what your goals are as well!
- Return to a 75/25 split between Classics/Other genres. I totally threw my classics out the window and I really miss that balance.
- Blog at minimum 2x/week (I'm hoping I can get to where I was before (about 4x/week), but I want to start small).
- Comment on 10 blogs each time I log online for blogging, etc.
- Host 1 event (it looks like I'm hosting an Odyssey readalong in July for The Classics Club)
- Read 50 books off the 250 list. :)
- Continue collecting my Penguin English Library editions I love so much (and share pictures, of course).
- Get my crazy symptoms under control with meds, etc
- reduce my gluten intake
- Lose some weight
- Finish reorganizing the bookshelves
- Print and put up some wedding pictures (only three years later...)
- Continue my ten minute clean-ups every night before bed
- Go through and discard/donate old clothing, clutter, etc (probably in the Spring over my break)
- Continue putting money into our house fund!
- Continue trying new recipes (at least 1 every 2 weeks)
- Continue trying new foods!
- Post/blog more about food/cooking
- Date night with Matt at least once every 2 weeks
- Work on some of my unfinished writing projects!
- Spend as much time as possible with my family, including all 7 of my nieces and nephews. :)