Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Harry Potter Readalong.

YEEESSSSSSS.

I'm so excited to say that I'll be joining the Harry Potter Readalong hosted at the Estella Society. I have reread the Harry Potter series multiple times since they first came out, with my most recent reread in 2013...so...totally time for a reread. :)

The readalong is very loose-read as much or as little Potter as you want. Post about it. And enjoy.

For myself, I'm planning on rereading all 7 titles, as well as the 2 schoolbooks, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli (which has been sitting on my shelf for a long time). I'm pretty sure I read the 3 small books the last time I #potterbinged, but I'm not positive. In any case, they're great little reads in between the massive books at the end of the series. I'm sure I'll also watch a few of the movies (just my favorites), but I doubt I'll have an HP movie marathon like I did once before (we made themed drinks. It was fabulous).

In any case, I hope you'll consider joining in as well! It's a great event, and who doesn't love Harry Potter?

2 comments:

  1. I really loved Harry, A History. It was so fascinating. I'm really excited about this HP Readalong. :) I'll be participating off and on I think - I've been thinking of doing a HP reread lately and this just lights the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. Maybe I'll join the readalong and re-read some of my favourite HP books and the companion books, which I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete