Now, while I am currently only focusing on the classics, I have soft spots for a lot of different things. Growing up, I loved a lot of the traditional children's books. As a teen, I explored science-fiction and fantasy, as well as Young Adult novels. A lot of those titles have stuck with me, even through this process of reading Dickens and Faulkner.
I want to share two books with this giveaway's winner that I absolutely adore. Earlier this year, the author of these, Diana Wynne Jones, passed away. And I think that someone else out there needs to discover the amazing worlds she has created.
Pictured above are volumes 1 and 2 of the Chrestomanci Chronicles. Each volume contains two smaller novels, so really, you're getting four books here. :) They are fun, inventive, and highly addicting. And I sincerely hope that you'll love them as much as I do.
Here are the rules:
- The giveaway ENDS Wednesday, August 31st at 11:59 EST.
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- You must live in the U.S. (see above internationals!)
- You can only enter once.
- You do not have to "follow" or subscribe (but do if you so feel the desire)
- You must leave your e-mail in your comment so I can contact you if you win.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner.
- In your comment/entry below, answer the following question: What was your favorite book or series as a child? Why?
- Winner will be chose randomly using random.org