Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 2011 Group Read Link-In Post: Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Welcome to the link-in post for October's first Group Read on Bram Stoker's Dracula. Starting today and ending on the 22nd, you can link your post on Stoker's vampire novel here. You can also revisit to see others' posts as well!

Since I am trying a new format with this Group Read format, I am going to refrain from using this space as a place for my own thoughts on the novel. Instead, I will also link my post here when it goes up.

I am also attempting to use Mr. Linky. I am a first-timer, so if I fail to set this up right, you all have permission to laugh at me....or sic a vampire on me (haha).

I hope you all enjoyed your read of Dracula and will consider participating in more Group Reads!

Please fill out the form with a link to your post and comment below! I would appreciate any suggestions, criticisms, or hurrahs. :)

9 comments:

  1. I want to join but not sure what I will post about in my link.
    Any help please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to reading the posts of all whom participated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted! Well, I think I posted it.. it's still "loading."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this group read! I can't wait to read the other reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the group read! I just posted but I highlighted the wrong url and sent you to my main page rather than my Dracula-specific page. Here's the direct link:

    http://thelitquest.blogspot.com/2011/10/dracula-group-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this group read-it gave me the incentive to get the book done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for picking Dracula! I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apparently, I can only host one linky at a time. Boo hiss.

    Anyway, here is my (belated) post:
    http://aliteraryodyssey.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-2011-group-read-dracula-by-bram.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I missed the link-up! That's the one feature of Mr Linky I don't like much, that you're limited to one linky at a time with a free account. Anyway, I did post about Dracula, and my post is here:

    http://erinreads.com/2011/10/thoughts-on-dracula-by-bram-stoker-audiobook/

    ReplyDelete