Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shakespeare Reading Month Sign-up Winner!

I'm pleased to announce that I pulled a winner for the two lovely editions of Shakespeare plays seen at left (As You Like It and The Comedy of Errors). Anyone who signed up on or before the 15th of December was entered-those of you who already owned these plays were not included if you specified).

The random winner was....

Anne! from The Book Garden!

Congratulations! I'm going to see if I can hunt down some contact info.

The winner has 48 hours to respond/contact me; if not, then I will pull another winner!

Thank you for signing up-I'm looking forward to discussing some Shakespeare come the first of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Allie! I am really excited about winning the books. I can't wait to get started reading Shakespeare next month!

    ReplyDelete