I woke up specifically to complete the introduction meme before heading back to bed. I am still feeling quite ill, so I need some more sleep. I'll be back in an hour or two I am sure. :) I hope you all get a lot of reading down this first couple of hours!
1)Where are you reading from today?
2)Three random facts about me…
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
here we go:
1. I am reading from home, which is in Michigan. I live about 45 minutes north of Detroit and wonderfully, no snow today!
2. I am happily married, I have 3 cats, and my favorite TV show of all time is I Love Lucy.
3. I think there are close to 10, but I'll be happy just to finish the one I am halfway through (again, not feeling good)
4. I want to have fun. Originally I was hoping to plow through some reads, but feeling like crap won't help me get there.
5. Take breaks. That is what saved me the last couple of times. And I have never stayed up the entire thing... (this time I have to be up during the last 4 hours. eek).
Good luck guys. See you soon.