Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At Last!

I am glad to say that my wonderful husband finally managed to fix my laptop and I am currently typing this entry on that machine! I just got all my old files back on and we are making sure to really protect this machine from more viruses and the like.

So, what does this mean for my little blog?

I can finally post the stockpile of entries I have waiting in the wings. Look forward to seeing the last post on O Pioneers by Willa Cather, as well as entries from Little Women, The Great Gatsby, and Wuthering Heights (which I have a lot to say!).

I also have another giveaway coming up for all of you who enjoy Young Adult/Fantasy type novels. All I will say now is look forward to seeing TWO autographed books up for grabs in the next week or two.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your laptop is back up and running! I'm looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back up and running... I have a nasty feeling that my laptop may be heading for the sick bed as it has been behaving very strangely. So frustrating!

    Looking forward to your reviews!

    thanks for sharing

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! AND I see Alias Grace in your sidebar. I read that last year and lurved it.

    ReplyDelete