Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog Makeover.

I wanted to make a quick post to acknowledge that yes, my blog looks a little different. Don't worry, you are in the right place!

I am not at all computer literate and have no idea how to do anything with HTML, let alone customize my blog to make it a little more me. But when I got an e-mail from Blogger announcing they had new templates and better options for creating columns, I figured it would be worth a shot to take a look.

Lo and behold I found this wonderful template, which is very much in keeping with my "odyssey." I am still tweaking some of the fonts, colors, and placement of items, but I think this will be a permanent change. I hope you all like it!

11 comments:

  1. I actually let out a tiny scream when I saw it, cause I didn't know where I was. It was kinda odd haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was a good scream! It is definitely a different look and one that'll take a little getting used to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very nice! Yay for new templates; I'm definitely going to have to check them out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it! Brown is my favorite color... seriously. People give me funny looks when I say that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I have issues with even the simpliest of navigation on the computer, but I really do like your makeover. :))

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice indeed - I'm another who loves brown.
    Thanks for letting it be known about the new blogger templates - have spent the morning giving my blog a change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Allie!! I changed mine too because the 3 column feature was so easy to use!! My only problem is getting my header picture to fit and the title centered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! and i am tempted by the three column feature too.

    Thanks for reassuring us!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo very snazzy and works with your title/journey.
    *high five*

    ReplyDelete