Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Book 27: Book Stats.

Title: The Great Gatsby
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940)
First Published: 1925

My Edition: Scribner Paperback Fiction-75th Anniversary Edition
Pages: 216

Other works include: This Side of Paradise (1920), The Beautiful and Damned (1922), and Tender is the Night (1934).

I have read The Great Gatsby numerous times. The first time was in eleventh grade for a class novel. The second time was in A.P. English as a reread in preparation for the test. I also read it twice in college-once for an American literature class and once for a history class. I loved it each time I read it, but have never ventured into any of his other work.

In addition to The Great Gatsby, I am also reading Tender is the Night and The Beautiful and Damned as a part of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment