Alright folks. It is time for the last two giveaways of my little celebration (yee-haw).
I have really enjoyed all of your responses to my questions over the last week, and all the winners will be picked at once next week and announced (The giveaways end on different days, so keep that in mind).
These last two giveaways are of small book packs. These all come from my obsessive buying and forgetting I have copies. Some are from culling and realizing that since I own the book in hardcover, I also don't need the paperback edition (it is all about making my husband happy people).
Anyway, here is Giveaway 6:
This set from top to bottom contains A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, A Room with a View by E.M. Forster, The Turn of the Screw and Daisy Miller by Henry James, and Don Quixote by Cervantes (this is a really cute hardcover).
And Giveaway 7:
Giveaway 7 includes: The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton (one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOKS), Dracula by Bram Stoker, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
To enter, YOU MUST FOLLOW the rules-Read them carefully.
Here they are:
- The giveaways END Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 11:59 EST.
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- You must live in the U.S. (internationals-go see giveaway 3!)
- You can only enter once.
- You do not have to "follow" or subscribe (but do if you so feel the desire)
- You must leave your e-mail in your comment so I can contact you if you win.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner.
- In your comment/entry below, answer the following question: Your house is burning down and you can only manage to grab three books off your shelves-what would they be?
- In your comment/entry below please tell me which giveaway you would like.
- Winners will be chosen randomly using random.org (the first winner will have precedence over which pack they would like. Second winner can accept the other pack, or pass it along to the next person I pull who requested that set).