Monday, February 15, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Amelia at Imagination in Focus for giving me such an awesome award! I am extremely flattered!

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)


I would like to honor a few of the blogs I have been really hooked on in the recent weeks (and it says nothing in the rules about not sending the award back, so I am doing that as well, as she is entirely deserving of getting it a second time!).

Thank you all for writing such wonderful and thought provoking posts!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Allie! :) And congrats on winning the award yourself! I just noticed you already have 21 posts in February; that's a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much! Congratulations on winning the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much, Allie! This makes me smile!

    Congrats to you for receiving it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Allie!! I'm new to your blog but I will be back for sure! We Michiganders have to support each other. I understand your depression about not having a teaching job. I work at a school in the library and we just had a big meeting with our super and we're in much better shape than most school districts but there will be pink slips this year for sure! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thats amazing!! Good job Allie, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete