This has been popping up all over the place, but I started writing mine after I saw Amanda's the other day. :)
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
- Writing Consultant at the MSU Writing Center (I miss this job)
- Seasonal Park Ranger
- Teacher (in various forms-Substitute mainly in my two subject areas: English and history)
Four books I would read over and over:
- Harry Potter Series (I love them)
- The Odyssey
- The House of Mirth
- Ender's Game
Four places I have lived:
- Sterling Heights, MI
- Rochester Hills, MI
- East Lansing, MI
- Rochester, MI (Yes, Rochester and Rochester Hills are 2 different cities, but share schools, etc. Everything. :) But they're my hometown!)
Four books I would recommend:
- Jane Eyre-recently read it and loved it.
- The Painted Veil-I am still thinking about this one and I finished it a couple months ago
- Sammy and Juliana in Hollywood-My favorite YA novel of all time
- Crime and Punishment-for some reason, this one has been on my mind recen
Four places I have been:
- Toronto (I have only been out of the country to Canada. A couple of times were for band trips in high school, but only once or twice for an actual trip)
- San Francisco
Four of my favorite foods:
- Macaroni and cheese. It is my ultimate comfort food
- Cheerios. I love them on their own.
- Pretzels. YUM.
Four of my favorite drinks:
- Diet Coke. Usually in the Super Big Gulp Variety from 7/11
- OJ. My husband is responsible for my love affair. I never drank the stuff before we lived together.
- Skim milk
- Tea. I am partial to black teas.
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Some place where it is not supposed to rain for 7 days.
- New Zealand.
Four things that are very special in my life:
- My husband. I love him so much. It is hard to believe I met him over 10 years ago.
- My family. I have a great support system.
- My kitties.
- My books and the world that reading has opened up for me (I'm looking at you book bloggers!)
Four bloggers I hope will do this meme:
- whoever would like to!