I really thought I was going to make it until 3 am, but alas, my eyes are closing and I am worn out. The last few hours have been rough going and I am finally going to head to bed. I cannot wait.
Anyway, before I head off to sleep, let's recap a little, shall we?
I managed to finish the following books:
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky (I read 100 pages today!)
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (I read two short stories, amounting to 34 pages)
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad (I was trying to finish the LOST challenge, but it was putting me to sleep after only 30 pages)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen (170 pages down!)
For those of you still going strong, keep it at it! I will be snuggled in bed dreaming of books I am sure.
Happy Reading everyone!
Great job!! Nighty-night, sleep tight!ReplyDelete
Great job! What dedication to get up so early! Hope you had a bundle of fun 'thon-ing with us. I know it's been a fun one for me!ReplyDelete
You've read so much! Persuasion by Jane Austen is my favourite book by her.ReplyDelete
Sleep well :-)
Congratulations! You did a fantastic job!ReplyDelete
I just have to say WOW that you made it from 3am to midnight and doing that reading classics too...ReplyDelete
I am really impressed! You rock girl! I'm not quite sure how you stayed awake that long reading classics (i love classics but only in smaller doses) but you did an amazing job plus going to work - WOW!!!ReplyDelete
The Heart of Darkness put me to sleep as well...yawn. :)
Heart of Darkness put me to sleep when I had no excuse to be tired.ReplyDelete
I'm all signed up to take a Doyle and Poe class over the summer, and I'm SUPER pumped about it :D