I am extra chipper this morning, as the enthusiasm and excitement of reading for as long as possible before passing out kicks in. :) And with all of that excitement comes my own read-a-thon giveaway hosted here!
Here is what is up for grabs (but be warned, it comes with a small backstory).
About a month ago, I received a package in the mail from a good friend from college, Sabrina, who commissioned a bracelet to be made for me with seven of my favorite books as charms. She had asked me in cryptic way to name my seven favorite books, which was quite difficult, but I was in love with my bracelet the minute I opened it. I knew that since then I would have to give one away to my readers!
The winner of the giveaway will get to choose seven books to be placed on a bracelet and customized for you. It will look like this one (This picture is of a Jane Austen themed bracelet, but gives you the idea of what it will look like. Each image is a book cover, and it is repeated on the reverse side):
It is the perfect thing for a book nerd and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.
But, I will also be giving away TWO other prizes!
Second place will receive FIVE customized bookmarks, complete with quotes from your favorite novels. You will choose the quotes, and the bookmarks will reflect your favorite novels.
And third place will receive THREE customized bookmarks, again, with quotes from your favorite novels.
Each prize will be mailed out as soon as the item (s) are complete.
So, what do you need to do to enter? Here are the rules and requirements:
- You need to comment on this post saying you would like to be entered! But I'm also going to give you a little work and ask you to leave your top 7 FAVORITE books. I'm looking forward to seeing what you consider your favorite books of all time!
- Leave me an e-mail address so I can contact you if you win! No e-mail and I can't let you know you've won!
- Your comment/entry needs to be in by the END of read-a-thon hours. If you comment after, you will be disqualified.
- Have fun! This shouldn't be stressful, but fun!
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
I would also appreciate it if you passed the word along, since this is not an official giveaway through the read-a-thon organizers, and yes, it is more fun with more participants.