Saturday, November 26, 2011

Purgatorio Group Read Link-In.

Welcome to the link-in post for the November Group Read of Dante's Purgatorio, the second volume in The Divine Comedy.

Here is the link for thoughts and impressions on the first volume, Inferno. We will also be reading Paradiso in December-think about joining us (Here is where you can sign up).

I will not be posting my own thoughts here (I will put them into their own post in a couple more days), but instead we will use this space to link to everyone's post.

What you need to do is leave a comment with the link to your post on the book. I'll link it here, so that other participants can come and see what you had to say.

Come back over the next week to see what everyone else had to say!

Thank you for participating!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could write something on this! I did read it, but I just wasn't into it. I still blame the translation! Will do better with Paradiso, and so glad you chose The Divine Comedy for these three months, it's really motivated me to read them (it?)!

    ReplyDelete