Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books.

Another Tuesday, and another top ten list from the folks at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week asks us for our top ten inspiring quotes from books, which I am all over. I keep a small pack of post-it tabs near me when I'm reading, so I am constantly marking favorite passages and lines.

I hope you enjoy what I picked-I think there is a wide variety here!

In no particular order....


from "All the Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven


Edith Wharton's "The House of Mirth"


from "Looking for Alaska" by John Green


from "The Odyssey" by Homer


from Kate Chopin's "The Awakening"

"Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte


"Moby-Dick" by Herman Melville


from "The Great Gatsby"


from Arthur Miller's "The Crucible"


from Charles Dickens' "David Copperfield"

5 comments:

  1. I like these a lot, and I love the presentations (especially Jane Eyre). Did you design these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I like your idea of post-it notes to mark quotes. I make a mess of my books by writing all over them. I think I am going to look into buying some post-it notes. : )

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this presentation. SO, so cool. Plus, they highlight some amazing quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi admin,
    your post "Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books." is very special for us.I think inspiring quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    motivational quotes

    ReplyDelete