While nothing is set in stone, I am planning on reading some of the plays on my list that I haven't gotten to just yet, as well as his sonnets. I may even pick up a biography. However, my main goal are the plays, so here are the titles I haven't gotten to just yet!
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (one of my all-time favorites)
- Antony and Cleopatra (I will definitely be getting to this one)
- As You Like It (really looking forward to a reread)
- Hamlet (I might watch the Mel Gibson film...just for a giggle)
- Henry IV (read this one in college)
- King Lear (read this one in college)
- The Merchant of Venice (I've never read this one-I KNOW!)
- Othello (Haven't read this one either-I KNOW!)
- Richard III (started this during readathon)
- Twelfth Night (I know NOTHING about this one!)
- The Taming of the Shrew (Haven't read this since high school)
- Henry VIII (because its King Henry VIII!!)
- Love's Labor's Lost (one of my favorites from my college Shakespeare class)
- Coriolanus (REALLY want to get to this one with the movie coming out)
- The Comedy of Errors (I don't know this one as well!)
For those of you participating, have you thought about which plays you are going to read?
Anyone have thoughts on any of these?