Monday, December 26, 2011

Two Years!

Today is my second wedding anniversary! Last year, I wrote a post about where Matt and I have been in honor of our first year spent together (click here to read). This year, I just want to enjoy my day with him, and reflect on all the things we have accomplished in our first two years of marriage. We have come through a lot of struggle, and everyday I wake up happy to know he is by my side. I'm a lucky girl, for sure. :)



We're going out to dinner tonight, so it will be a low-key day before that-mainly spent enjoying our gifts from yesterday. I will be sure to update soon!

(Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!)

17 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You two have a wonderful time today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Allie! :-) I hope that you have a beautiful day and many more years of happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I hope the two of you have a lovely day and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, enjoy your evening together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Allie! I hope you two have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Allie! I love that we were both married in 2009 to high school sweethearts. Enjoy your celebration and your wonderful Huz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Allie! I hope you had a great Christmas and anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Allie! You two make a very cute couple! :-D

    ReplyDelete