I can't remember the last time I did one of these, but this week's topic is too perfect and I'm excited to share this list with you all!
My list is a combination of bookish and non-bookish, so I've kept it divided for you.
The Bookish Goals:
- Read 75 books this year. I used to read 100/year easily, but in 2013, I only read 65. I'm okay with that, but I think 75 is a comfortable number for me!
- Blog regularly. I don't really know what that means....but I think it means more than once a week.
- Complete my challenges. I only signed up for 2 reading challenges this year, but I think both are perfectly doable!
- Finish my Penguin clothbound collection. Those pesky people at Penguin keep releasing titles....and since I own almost all of them, I should just own ALL of them, know what I mean?
- Continue to read without boundaries. Deciding to break away from my strict list has been a good decision. I'm going to continue reading a variety.
- Book Purge. Okay, SAD, but I need to have another go at the books in boxes in our spare closet.
- Buy a house. We just celebrated our 4-year anniversary after Christmas and have decided it's time we need more space (for puppies! Okay...and maybe babies). This is the year we're going to buy a house (probably late summer/early fall).
- Take Sewing classes. I got a sewing machine for Christmas, so learning how to sew is high up there! I've always wanted to learn, so I'm going to do it!
- Clean out our storage unit. While I deep-cleaned much of our actual apartment over the summer, I didn't touch our storage unit in the basement (SPIDERS). There is stuff down there that needs to be tossed. We haven't used it since we got married....it goes.
- Stay healthy! This is something I've been really working on with my doctor. I've been lucky to not have had a full flare in months, and I think that's because I'm making it a point to really take care of myself. That will continue!
What goals do you have for this coming year?