Today's giveaway is one that I am especially excited about. You see, the first time I read Willa Cather, I was a high school student and I absolutely hated it. I'm sure the dramatics of high school played into that feeling as well. But when I reread her a year and a half ago for THIS project, I just fell in love. She is great at capturing the American spirit.
So here is what's for grabs:
The set includes two vintage books (Death Comes for the Archbishop and Sapphira and the Slave Girl) as well as a copy of My Antonia.
Here are the rules/requirements for entering:
Here are the rules:
- The giveaway ENDS Saturday, September 3rd at 11:59 EST.
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- You must live in the U.S. (internationals, I am hosting another giveaway just for you!)
- You can only enter once.
- You do not have to "follow" or subscribe (but do if you so feel the desire)
- You must leave your e-mail in your comment so I can contact you if you win.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner.
- In your comment/entry below, answer the following question: What ONE quality defines Americans the most?
- Winner will be chose randomly using random.org