Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank You.

I wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful comments and e-mails I received on my last post. Book bloggers are a wonderful and supportive community. I felt truly loved and respected today when I read all of your comments.

I am normally a happy-go-lucky, optimistic person by nature, so when I get down, I get REALLY down. Last night was one of the those nights (which I have been having a little too frequently) and I felt that rather than tossing and turning in bed, writing it all out would be better for me. I was right. I felt better about everything once it was out, and your loving advice and encouragement has made me feel a million times better.

Thank you.

I always believe that we should acknowledge the things that don't go quite right, be mad for a few moments, accept it, and move on. Sometimes I lose sight of that, but I feel like I am back on the right track. :)


I feel better about everything-life, the blog, and this insane project I am still plugging through. If anything, I feel renewed and ready to take on the world and Ulysses (I jest, no more Joyce in the very near future).

Thank you all again. If any of you ever need ANYTHING, you tell me and I am there for you. Promise. :)

6 comments:

  1. you're amazing, and the amount of feedback you go just proves how much this project has touched people. all the best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times are really, really tough right now and teaching positions are scarce. It isn't you, it is the financial situation we find ourselves in in this country.

    Perhaps get your foot in the door in some school by volunteering in the school's library everyday you don't have a sub job. Help shelf, dust, check out, read to, rearrange. Most teachers find their ways to the library once a week or more, and it would be a good way to rub elbows with those who might know of future openings. I'd love it if I had such a volunteer.

    Thants for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you, I'd be quietly slipping the Joyce out of my 250 list and addign new ones in its place. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Enjoy your non-Joycean reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Lots and lots of hugs to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete