Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quick Update for Sunday April 8, 2012.

This will be a quick post-mainly because I have a large pile of papers to grade tonight (thankfully I don't have school tomorrow, but I want to have some "me" time tomorrow).

I had intentions of posting more this week, but we were busy, and time got away from me. I have quite a few things I will be writing about this week-more thoughts on Clarissa, a review of Shusaku Endo's Volcano, thoughts on Ender's Game (the next book I am reading with my lower-level kids), and some other bits and pieces.

I hope you all had a great week, and another one coming up. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be reading Volcano this month, too. I can't wait to read your review. Enjoy your "me time" tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your posts! :) x

    (I've started Volcano and am curious to see your review.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've been busy! Good luck with the grading and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete