Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I wanted to take some time today to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. This is such a special time of year and I am so grateful that this year is less hectic than last year.

You see, I am a nutcase and decided to get married the day after Christmas. It was crazy and looking back, I have no idea why everyone went along with my insane plan. But it was beautiful and wonderful and I find it hard to believe that a whole year has (almost) passed.

I love Christmastime, which is one of the main reasons I decided on December for our wedding. There was snow on the ground, lights in the trees, and the feeling of family everywhere. Just beautiful.

Anyway, this Christmas will be far less stressful and I am going to enjoy the time spent with a LOT of family members. For that reason, I won't be around much the next few days, but I do have a special entry ready for Sunday. :)

I wish you all a very merry Christmas! I hope you spend lots of time with those you love, and that Santa finds a way to put a lot of books under your tree. ;)

12 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays and your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Allie! I'm very happy to have met you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, too! And happy anniversary, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then happy anniversary and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and happy anniversary. I, like you, decided to get married real close to Christmas, on the 22nd (the Winter Solstice that particular year). It *does* get very crazy. :D I hope you enjoy both days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. :) My MIL didn't want a wedding to close to the holiday, so ours is Jan 5. I told my Hub we needed to change it to June or July so we aren't so broke or tired after the holidays :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary, and the best of the season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you were so very brave to marry on Boxing Day! What fun, but I can imagine what activity as well. It's been so great to blog with you in 2010. Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary! I look forward to more conversations in 2011!

    ReplyDelete