Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Page Edits.

Just a little PSA here. I got a little crazy organizing and changing things, so there are a few things different with my pages.

I combined my "About Me" page with my "FAQs" to put all that boring information in one place. I also added a new page with detailed information about readalongs for you all to take a gander at. And lastly, I removed my 2010 Challenges list (since I haven't been paying attention to them and I've won anyway) to add in a "2010 Books" page with each book I completed this year.

There are a couple of small organizational things that were tweaked. I officially removed "The Dead" from my TBR list, as it is a part of The Dubliners which I am reading anyway. I added in The Painted Veil by Maugham, which I am reading now, in its place.

Everything else has been updated and should be current to what is currently going on. I hope you all enjoy those little tweaks!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Allie! I wish I could join you for EVERY readalong. :-)

    ReplyDelete