Friday, January 13, 2012

Florida Bound!

By the time this post goes up, my mother, sister, and I will be well on our way down to Orlando, Florida. From where we are in Michigan, it is about a 21 or 22 hour drive. We are possibly stopping at the halfway point.

My sister will be interning for Disney this semester, which she is pretty excited about. When my mom asked if I would mind driving down with her and Torrie to help Torrie get settled, I was pretty excited! A fun vacation in the middle of winter? SIGN ME UP!

This week I will be doing lots of reading, as well as a few posts for the blog. My computer IS coming with me, so keep in touch! I will make sure to update as often as I can in the evenings, and yes, I will be reading A LOT. :)

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time. I hope you missed the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read ALL about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and have fun! Happy reading by the poolside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a small world (pun not intended, but equally funny, haha), I am leaving next week to start my college program at Disney World!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely time! I'd love to hear about your adventures when you get back- even if most of them are book related ;)

    ReplyDelete